Friday, May 16, 2008

"Sick Day"

I'm on leave for today because i really feel like 'sick-ing' last night.So,i decided to take leave on today.
I woke up at 8.30 am then start wondering mayne i should go for work today!!But what to do ,is over already!!
Then,i ate a RED BEAN Bun with Hot RED BEAN Soup.I wonder suddnly so many red bean in my house.LOL
then,i was started to online then i msg yeesan and she told me she WAS ON LEAVE ALSO!!(she only went for work oneday for the whole week!!I wonder the boss will fired her or not!!haha).
While i was reading my blog then i realise that today is teacher's day!!
Then,i ajak yeesan go school because i needs to pay back my Reader Digest money to my teacher,Pn.Chandrika.
I'm planning to leave the school at 12.30pm so that i can catch-up my mummy at CIMB Bank to open my SSPN account!!XDXD
I reached yeesan's shop at 10.40am then reached school aroung 10.45am.Then,yeesan was complaining i put my bag in my car then i decided to ask her keep my purse for me.
We went to school then i could saw my papa,Mr.Radha.He has already seen us before i could say hai to him!!
Gavin was shouting : Hei,Dont kacau teacher a!!" - I ignore him!!
Then,mr.Radha n yeesan n me was standing near the teacher's office chit-chat!!
After that we greeted each every teacher passed by us then they smiled at us!!
BUT BUT BUT!!There's a Stupid,Idiot Teacher!!I greeted her then she just answered:WAT?!in an ungratefull way!!WTH!!- i ignore her again!!
Bloody Hell wei!!I swear i wont greeted her again ever in my life!!
Forget bout the small potato!!
Then,we went to find Pn.Chandrika but she went out for meeting already and i passwed my money to Pn.Vanaja>She said she can help me to pass it to Pn.Chandrika!!Thx,Pn Vanaja,you'r so kind!!Yea!!
After that,we went to canteen and have drinks.We sat there for one and half hours.The environment seems to be very quiet because they having their exam!!But,Khang Tik was complaining to me he doesn't finish his account paper 2!!He said the paper is hard!!=.='''
Then,before we went back we meet xiao xin and chat with her for a while!!
She remind us Chinese Society going to have LIAN YEE HUI on 28 JUNE 2008,venue:????, time:????
Then i got the chance to take photo with mr.Radha!!
Then after i have done everything in bank ,we went to Jusco,Bukit RAja.
Mummy wanted to grab a brand new crayon for my youngest brother,we only can find 55 colors but what the teacher showed to my mother is 72 colors??
Sighs!!mummy wanted to buy the best for him!!Alamak!!he's just a beginner la wei!!Whatever la as long as my mum s happy!!
Then,i spended nearly 60 bucks from morning till just now!!I brought facial(actually i brought the worng one,ish!!),the animation DVD,COnan.
So,i can watch at home!!HAHA!!
Today,my time was so pacted and i doent seems like a sick person.But,i'm having headache now!!
Maybe i really needs some rest.
Congrats to China make it into final for Thomas cup!!Well done for Malaysia also at least the score is 3-2 not 3-0!!
That's all for today!!
Ariyos!!

No comments: