Friday, May 9, 2008

Chivas Whiskey

I just came back from my uncle's house at Botanic Park.We had our dinner at his house and the best part was all of us had our dinner at his garden,the environment was so nice but got mosquito beat my foot.Ish!!stupid mosquito.
I like one of the dish that served on table tonight.According to my uncle,he cut all pork into cubes and fried with gingia and eggs.It was so nice.I keep adding the dish into my plate but i didn't increse the amount of my rice, i just eat all the dishes instits of add rice on my plate.Rice lots carbohydrate.Haha

Even the dish looks like a bit dark but is tastety..Yummy Yummy..
After all,we watched tv programme and my uncle took out his "collection"-CHIVAS WHISKEY-
My daddy said its cost 88 bucks for 750 ml!!Wah!!
I have taken a cup of whiskey and one tin of 100 plus!!Muahahah!!
Chivas Whiskey tasted like bitter and you actually can feel the heat after you have swollen the solution.It makes your stomach feel uncomfortable.So,i prefer Vain and cocktail.Whiskey??
No way man..
Actually taking hard drinks wasn't that good especially towards your health.
But if we can determine ourself of the quantity of taking hard drinks.
I have see no problem from there.
That's all for today.
Thankyou and good nitez.

No comments: