Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Moody Weekend n Wesak

I'm away from my blog for few days.I felt lazy to blog nowadays.I dont know the reason of WHY!!So,i would like to begin my blog from saturday ba.

SATURDAY,i was wondering around at shop until 1.30pm after my mum went for facial then i drove my dad's car went back and i watched CONAN dvd until i falled a sleep at living room but i think my brother enjoyed the show very much,Am i right ,FAtty Lee?!Muakakaka
SUNDAY,i couldn't recall what i have done on that day d!!Oh yea,i was craving for food because my parents came back late after they have fetched my youngest brother for ART class!!My Fattey bro and me was dying because we really dont want to have maggi me as our breakfast.
After that we finally got our breakfast,is Kueh Tiaw Soup!Woww!!so tasty i think is because both of us were hungry!!
We went for badminton st noon then came back at 6.00pm then was so tired have a nap then drank some soya then continue my dream!!
WESAK DAY,my daddy still work on this day even his workers not coming then he bragged my Fatty Bro to helped him!!Sad!!

We went to my Uncle's house at night st Kapar due to he's very very ill!!I cant believed i saw with my own eye.He was tiny as a wood!My mum said he cant eat for several days ago then he cant really in clear contidion from time to time!!He keep on sleep sleep and sleep!!
According to my cousin sister,doctor has make hinself very clear on my uncle's condition.The doctor said he got no other way to cure my uncle anymore and ask him go back home and get whatever he want and wish!!
How Horrible is it?!

Can u just imagine a doctor certifite your dead line is coming soon??
Can you imagine you'r going to leave the world in anytime??
Can you just feel the pain where you have to get urself ready u'r going to lose a relative??
I bet!!No one!!

I' m wondering in the car when i was on my way back to home.
I'm wonder why good people has to leave the world ealier than BAd ppl!!
I'm wonder should we work hard for ourlife and we end up die of sickness??
Maybe we just a human being,we have no rights to judge a ppl on their death or whatever EXCEPT god!!
Maybe we should let him go rather than suffering from paining...
Maybe we really neds to learn how to appreciates people before this moment fall to us...

Maybe... maybe...

I'm just feel so EMO now.. n speechless...

No comments: