Sunday, May 4, 2008

GreenBox^.^

I woke up at 8.30am this morning and i sent 3 messages to my friends to remind them meet at greenbox before 11am.In the end i'm late for that because i cant find the parking area near to the greenbox and i put simply parked my car near to the lift so i can save my energy to walk.

But i'm wrong.I parked my car in the Jusco side.Ish>.
Yeesan,Yeeling,Mayjinn,Zenwee n Me sing for 3 hours in the greenbox.

Yeesan,Mayjinn and me even stand on the sofa and sing Amei's song named "Ting HAi".Our voices really can cover up everything,the pitch is so high and we just try our best to sing it out!!Yeah!!the feeling is so NICE!!
After that,my throat started "mogok-ing d".So,after all i just sing like ordinary only.
I really need to talk about the food.I ordered Seafood Tomyam Spagetti.The food is cold but i just finished the dish!!The water and snacks pula,we can refill as many times u want!!I took each every type of drinks and every snacks they have provided.My concept is I can eat all the food unlimited so i just take everything to make my rm 13 worthly.HAhaha.

Then,we got another 30 minutes free to continue our singing.But we have to sing it outside and we have to sit in the transparents mirror and sing.We could all the passenges passed by and they looked at us like an E.T!!Haha!!

After all,We went back home by ourself.When i paid for my parking i founf out my jusco card expired already!!ish!!I'm quite pissed of with that but whatever la.Just ignore it!!

I do enjoy the singing with all my friends.

Tommorow is Monday again!!I hates monday because i feel it like MOON-DAY!!
I only worked for 3 days in this week so i will definitely feel tired for my work!!and boring without Lene's accompany!!Haiz..

That's all.Thank you.^.^


Me,Mayjinn,Yeeling and Yeesan.


No comments: