Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Thanks For Everything.



I still your picture from your phone just now!!

30 April.As i had post this tittle last few weeks ago and now the day has come.
Today is the last day of work for Jolene in Yang Ming Line.
Her mood was quite nice because she said she can enjoy her normal life after today.

She's always opimistic.
She likes to force me to finish all the food and fruits when i have lunch with her.
She likes to bring sweets,chocolates and biscuits from home and she will give me some if i said i'm hungry before lunch hour.
She likes to talk in kid's style eventhough she's already 18 this year!!
She burned our office PC in the third week of work.Our IT still like to ejek her with this matter!!
She loves EMO coz she thinks emo is love.
She's the one teach me how to use web messenger, add element in my blog.
She seems to know a lot than me!!
She feels sweat when i told her i'm bust reading all the politics news.That's the reason why she said i'm just like auntie.
She's loyal.She loves her Ex BF until now.I really hopes they will get together in year 2011.
She's quite blur sometime.She forget to bring her name tag TWICE and she got a warning from our HR ,Ms Linda.

Lene,
I'm here to wish you all the best inyour future undertakings.
I feel glad to recognise as my friend.In fact there's the only cheerfull thing i ever had after i started my work in YML.
All the Best in Form6.F6 is really tough so work hard & play harder yea!!^.^
If you needs any help ijn education then give me a call or message.You already got my number.
Thanks for creating nikko-L.I like that.=)



My lunch with Jolene.Is spagetti VonGolie. This is Jolene's Lunch.I forget the dish oredi!!yummy yummy!!
AmIgOs PaRaSiEmPrE - FrIeNdShIp 4EvEr
That's all for today.
Thanks For Everything,Jolene.



No comments: