Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Accident : In Office...

Hello,i feel very very tired.I dont know the reason.In fact,i have taken 2 cups of coffee today.

I have quarrell with daddy this morning until my mummy called this morning and questioned me!!

"hello,do you issue the wrong cheque for ur daddy?"
"No!!He said only have two cheque there!!"I replied
"Do you messed the amount??I'm afraid you have done a mistake already!!"mum asked in a harsh tone.
"Please,i had ask him twice to confirm the amount on cheque and yet you'r blaming this's my fault!!! I' losing my tempered at the moment
"Next time you must issue the cheque in front of him!!"
"I don't know la!"I ended the conversation.


Next few seconds,PUP!!


My eye only able to see dark colour.There's crowd here n there in office.
Conclusion: The whole building NO ELECTRICITY!!

This's my office condition while waiting for the TNB worker to fixed it.

Alright.The next thing i did is i took a office chair and start chit-chatting with Jolene.She was trying to take a nice picture of mine.But too bad her skill is not that pro.Cant take nice photo of mine.SAD>.<

But i got one prefect shot on her while she was tring to do something on her phone with her messey hair.XDXD

Wahaha.Jolene!!It's you wei..nyeknyeknyek...

The electricity was 'back' after one and a half hour.Then i started to work after 11.45am.Ish!!When i opened my mail box i was about to faint!!There's 50 email in my mail box!!

My day end up with tiredness!!

That's all 4 today.

Thanks.=)

No comments: