Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Now o Later??

I m quite confused rite now!!

I went to a handphone with my mummy n bro after work today.My mum parked her car near by Klang Town bus station n vwe have to walk to the handphone shop.

Actually i just wanna the phone price coz i reli thk of want to change a new phone .My old phone was brought at year 2004 (very long time aga,rite??) n this phone doent belongs to me at first but to my mum.

I took over her old phone s due to i have meet 2 cases before it.I LOST my phone n s 2 phones in 3 months!! And because of tat i get phobia to buy a new phone 4 myself.stupid,rite?!

SE k770i - tat s my dream phone since last year n the market price s 790bucks (ap + 1 gb memory card).The phone s cheap n worth on tat price..

So now, i have to figure out whether to buy this phone now o later maybe some where at June??No idea. I thk i still need some time 4 tat.

p/s: Dad's health stil the same n he felt dizzy on morning,tats make me worried.Hope he could overcome all the sickness.So,i will pray for him.

thanks.
Be happy n sweet dream.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why wanna wait till June to buy if it's worth even by now itself?

And and, feel so sorry to hear about your dad's condition! Take Care! =)