Saturday, April 26, 2008

Badminton wei!!

At last,i get the chance to play badminton at morning,8am.Although i have to wake up early but i feel great after the badminton 'exercise'.Yee san did message me at 7.15am to ask me go yeeling's house earlier but i didnt read the message.She called again at 7.30am,before i could speak a word she asked me:
"are u still sleeping?"
"...... yea"i replied.
"Do you know whats the time now?You must reached Yeeling's house at 7.45am."She said
"..Oh..I will reach there before 8.00am because if i reach 5 minutes ealier i m stil not late for the badminton.I replied.
"Ok.,bye."She said
* the conversation ended*
Actually i wanted to tell yeesan,i am reading newspaper and drinking my coffee.But at the monent i was so lazy to expain tat.So,i declare what is actually happenning when she called me at morning.

I have never touch my badminton racket when i was at Upper 6 because the practice time doesnt convinience to me.So,this's the first time a play badminton after i have stopped at Lower6.

Yeesan n me..Mata Sepet wei!! wakaka..
I have to admit that my face easily gone red!!Even i dont sweat my face will stilll turn red once i walk under the hot sun!!
After that we went for Bah Kut Teh at bukit tinggi.Yeesan was shoutting because she said she damm hungry already.And I became the driver.

Yeeling and Me were singing at yeesan's house.I hope my house got karaoke set la then i can sing everyday.LOL.

I hope we will go for badminton after saturday since we have nothing to do also.Badminton is better than SHOPPING!!

That's all for today.

Thanks.

No comments: