Monday, April 14, 2008

MONDAY = MOON-DAY

Hello,Morning everyone!!
I'm at office (again),i have no choice but to work and get money for my expenses.
Monday,i hate the most because lots of work and my body feel lazy to move.I thinks is becuse my mind and body has rest for 2 days already.So,this is the effect.

As i said i brought my new mobile phone last week and it started has a little bit of problem(OMG!!)Cant imagine that.My broher who has quite expert in mobile phone function had found out that the siri number inside my mobile phone is not same as the siri number where printed at the box!!OMG!!

At first i thought its doesnt matter but when i told my friend about it and she did advise me to check and ask the boss help to change a new phone for me!!Alright,this is really a bad news for me.It's a new phone and i already have problem with it.Wat's this??!!

So,i decided to go back to the shop and ask the boss what's the problem with the phone!!>.
Another case,My office IT guy,has blocked my msn messenger.How could he do that to me!! My office's life will be bored like hell man!!Whatever la.My mind now is all bout my phone!!I'm going to settle it asap!!

That's all for this morning!!
Thank you.

p/s:Hope my friend's mother get recover soon.I'm here (yee san)!!^.^

No comments: