Thursday, April 10, 2008

APRIL 30..

Hello,everyone!! I hopes you guys enjoy the song in my blog.

I'm still at office and working obviously but i just feel like posting something at this moment.
I have a friend,Mao Tao Tham,she s working with me currently.But our seat quite far from each other anf we get to chat via msn from time to time.

She is a nice girl,very often emo and she thinks emo is love.I couldnt imagine my office life without her after april 30.I thing it will be quite boring because people dont like to online at morning.So,she became the only person i can communicate with in every single morning.At least,i feel our conversation will not make the office's condition so cold.At least, i can talk somebody if i am not agree with all the human here.
Sometimes,i think they are all weird!! ish>.
She is going for Form 6 class where it will start on mid of June!!The date is so far from now,by the time i have already got my UNI application's result.GOSH!!So is either fail or move on!! Nothing else.I feel nervous whenever i think of of it!!I also dunno the reason maybe i really cant get the chance to UNI?? who knows??Anyway,I will pray hard and pray sincerely from now on.

Alright ,come back to this girl again.I want to wish her all the best in her future undertakings,study hard for form6 and good luck!!

I'm wondering whether i am the same condition or not?!That's mean leave this office at the end of this month!!If its really going to happen then i will stay at home for another 2 months.OMG!!So,if anyone have any vacancy you are welcome to come after me and if i'm available/jobless at that time i will appreciate you very much.

That's all for today=)
All the best to Jolene!!
Sorry to L because i didnt use proper English for today's post.
Thank you,everyone.


No comments: