Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My First Time In Blogging!!

Alrite!!This s my first time to have my own blog.

I wanna said thanks to my fren,yeesan coz she seems more nervours than me in the process of creating my blog.Thanks 4 her suggestion but unfortunately i didnt choose her suggestion as my choice and i hopes she dont mind bout tat.

Thank you,yeesan!!

Regarding to my tittle,"be my-self"= i wish tat i 'speak','shout','yelled' watever thg i like without worries,i can express all my thoughts where i dont dare to show it in front of ppl.Particularly my parents.So in-directly,i can 100% be my-self in my blog n i have no fears!!

'Stand by me"= this s a song tittle which s quite famous.It means a lot to me obviously.Especially the song brings lot lot lot of sweet memories n coloured mylife.I wouls like to share these with my frens,elannor,shorty soe,liyen,sanly(although she s not good in singing),kiko,mj,etc etc

Thanks 4 everythg my fren!!
Thanks 4 the toleration with me (i know i have been rude with u guys!!).
Thanks to my parents ,daddy n mummy ,u r the best.

Currently working as a general clerk at Yang Ming Line.The job s very boring but now i can chat with my fren when i m free.wakakak.At least it will makes the time passed faster.

Worried.worry 4 my UNi application due to my result not really good so is kindna worry if i cant get into any local UNi.Then i will definitely LOST.serious!!

Another worried.My dad's health not tat good nowadays.I duno wat the feeling of having dialysis in every tues,thurs,n sat.HIs left n s fulled with needle hole,plaster n the skin s dark colour.Feel like crying whenever i saw his hand,i wish i could share his pain.But i can do s just stand n watch!! How embaressed!!

Tears dropped!!I cant stop it whenevr i thk of my father.Maybe s bit silly!!But i can do is do watever he wish me to do,be obedient n be his good daughter!! Just wanna said to my daddy,i love you every much.

Is time to chao,let my emotion calm down be4 went out dinner with family.Dont wish to let my dad saw my red eye.

Thanks 4 reading my boring post.
Hope U r well.
Long Live to My daddy.
Thanks.

2 comments:

eLaNnor said...

WO...unbelievable..
you have started a blog..
and me..
haha..just being very proud to be your first visitor here la..
embarassing..i admit i dun have the patience to do a blog(i know myself pretty well..wakaka)
So..
Gambateh..i will come here again when i am free la..wakaka..
AND````not the least..i truely appreciate our friendship
\\FRENZ4EVER//
~E0~

Anonymous said...

WTH!!!!! You don't have to reveal my weakness okay! Although I admit my singing is damn bad, it's so embarrassing to let everyone know that! Hahahaha!
Anyway, welcome welcome for *ahem* thanking me! Haha!
Congratz too for starting your own blog!
Enjoy blogging ya!

P/s:Yee Ling, you should start one too! Berblogging together gether is fun! Lol.