Tuesday, April 15, 2008

GOod LUck!!


Frm the left: suyun,pauline and chiakie


Hello.
I met Alex(my classmate) on msn and get some time to chat with him.He told me,suyun ( my friends) get a chance to go for University of Nanyang Technology's interview.
Fuh!It's seems like so hugh huh??Yea,in fact it is a great news.

As i know the minimum requirement for each every courses that offered by Nanyang Tech and NUS is at least achieve grade B in all your subject you taken in STPM.
Grade B in all the subject?!For me is quite impossible man.

But my friend,suyun she is so different.She is a good,intelligent and hardworking student.We studied in the same secondary school but different class.She's one of the top class student whereelse i'm just an normal student.LOL

I have never talk to her at all at secondary school maybe we dont know each other and different class also.That's why la.I thought she will one of my passenger in my life but FATE brought us meet together at Form6.

Suyun,one of the top scorer in our school change from science stream to art stream.And i did the same decision.We met each other in the same school and same class just because of the choice we had make.Guess what??We were sitting next to each other ( consider neighbour la)for one and a half year.

She's a very very good friend.She will help you up in academic and try to explain and solve your problem until you'r able understand the concept.Sometimes she will do lame thing with us,lame joke,lepak at school..

I always told my friend i'm luckly n feel thankful i met her in my form6's life.Last time ,i used to said i'm gladful to meet Yeeling(elannor) in my spm year coz she really help me a lot in spm.But now,i will still remain the yeeling's position in my life but i also want to highlight suyun's in my life too.(suyun dont too happy,k)

I'm here to wish suyun all the best and good luck for the interview.I know she's going to do it just nice.I know this is her opportunity to sucess in her life.
I want to say sorry to her because i always get EMO in class and she has to bere and tolerate with my tempered.Sorry ,suyun if i ever hurt u before!!Please forgive ME!!

this is a msg frm my friend,sanly:

Life resembles an unsolved puzzle.

Not until our last breatt,
we will still be searching suitable pieces of puzzles to fill in.
I have founf few and glued them on but few have gone far as they don't fit in nicely.

While you,
are one perfect piece i would treasure because you're part of my life,
good friend

(all copyright reserved by sanly)
Good luck, SuYun
That's all for tonight.
Thankyou.
Good night.

No comments: