Friday, April 25, 2008

TaGged By SanlY

Instructions : Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
I wish i can get married at the age of 27/28 because wish to get a baby before 30(if i can coz is risky after 30 to deliver a first baby)...
2.If you have the chance what would you probably say to your beloved one?
I want us to stay with each other forever...
我想我们在一起...
3.What do you fear most in cooking/baking?
Cooking..Because i know how to cook..But i hope my future hubby know how to bake..haha
4.When you pangsai which position do you prefer, sit or squat?
Sit.Squat later my leg kaku wei... Sit can do a lot of thing like read,play games n listen music..hehe
5. Where is the place that you want to go to the most?
Anywhere..As long as with My Love One..
6. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To be able to live with my family, my husband and his family in a huge house and everyone lives in harmony. Only a dream though.Family always the first place..
7. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Dont think so!! No $$ no Talk wei..
8. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Almost evrything i have now..CAnt leave without it wei..
9. What would you do if you won $1 million?
Divided into few parts.Investment,Saving,Give my parents some $$,Buy a big house...
10.If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
No.(for meanwhile)
Yes(maybe in future i will do it),who knows??
11. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you
*Funny
*Out-going
*Aquaries,Leo,Libra,Sagnittures...
12.What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Tall,Big Size (coz i m big size),Man,Elder Than Me,He LOves his family and my family..ETC
13.Which type of person do you hate the the most?
two-faced,lyier....
14.What do you think about sex?
Sex!!
For me, Sex is lindna exercise.People will need it.Some maybe everyday(sighs!!).Help u to burn calories if u lazy to exercise..
For me, Sex is only can be done with your beloved..if with stranger plz do some protection wei..
For me,Sex is healty if compare with smoke and beer..It even help u more in metabolism..
15.What do you think is the most important thing in life?
Live with the way u want..Everything goes smooth n comfortable..
16.If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
My tempered..U know la Leo ppl!!
Be more Opimistic..
17.Are you a shopaholic or not?
NO NO!! Absolutely no.I only go for shopping if i need..
18.If you are to die one day, who would you wish to spend your last day with?
I wish to be alone.I hope my family will come n c my body after my last breath..
I dont want tears on my face..
19.What is/are your trademarks?
p3,yeanyeon,nikko-L..
20.If you were given a chance to change a thing in a guy(if you were a girl) and in a girl(if you were a guy), what would you want them to change most?
I will choose not to change anything coz thet are the only one in the world..
21.what will u do if u found out that ur bf/gf is actually bisexual..?
First,I will say break immediately..
Second,Ask him why he likes guy??Coz i feel gay undersatnd gair than normal guy..
Third,Do u ever have sex with HIM??whats the feeling??LOL

I tag...is ok la..no body..
hehe

That's all
Thanks.

No comments: