Saturday, April 5, 2008

Wats wrong with ME!!

Woke up at 9.00am.Swept floor then phone rang.
Mum called asked me go shop a while coz she want to come back home take a bath to attend my bro"pelajar cemerlang" function.
Have to go coz later my daddy lecture me later on.Then,went to jucso bkt tggi with my frens (actuali i m late),watch "L"-Changed the World!!

Overall,the movie not bad!! Can go watch with frens!!
After movie,
V went window shopping coz 1 of my fren wanrna take a look at bag.
After That, HUngry
V went to Old Town n he showed up in the half way..

After Old Town,My fren abandoned me,leave me alone, then they went shopping (how dare!! >.< ish!!)

V walked behind them but they just got dissapeared in a sudden(fuh-yoh!!),speed mereka cukup baik.Then,v decided to drop at popular n i m looking for a book but is finish!!Have to wait la,no choice!!

When bout to leave,my fren, M saw me (he s a guy) keep looking at me then he asked:' Is tat ur man?"
I almost fainted!! Wat the heck!!
Nevermind,forget bout M now,watever la!!
Hope he dont simply said thg at office then ok d..

Then,V went back n he stop at 02:30 n he brought ultramen n boo-dog.I thought he 1na put it in his car manatau he gave it to me.then he said bye!!

I must admit that i do feel sweet at the moment!Cant delined for this time.
Before he leaved he told me he s planning to go for overseas in 2 years time.
And i stunned but i wish him all the best!!

Actually i reli dunno how to respond at the monent.Maybe this decision will even help our friendship go further than wat i m expected.
Anyway,FRIENSHIP FOREVER TO ALL MY FRENS!!!

That's all for today.
Thank You.

No comments: