Monday, April 21, 2008

MiSeRaBlE n LoSt @.@

Hello,Everyone.
Today, i'm kind off messed...
I dont know why.Maybe coz of worried...
My mind wasn't focusing for the whole day...

My mood also kind off emo and down...
I feel like crying in a sudden...
I feel like hunging somebody to cry...
I really need a tough and warm shoulder that can warm me calm me...

My mind seems like get effected by somebody...
Somebody who is far a way from me...
Somebody who's actually i wouldn't meet forever...
Somebody who i dreamed very nights...

I'm lost today...
I just want to PULL out all these rubbish from my mind...
I wish that someone could lead me when i'm lost...
I wish someone can hold my hand and tell Dont Be Afraid...

Anyone??No one,i think...
I needs some time to put all these things in order...
I needs a shoulder right now...
Because i needs to ReLEASe...

I want to recommaned two mandarin songs to all my friend:
# will- MeMoRy
# Kenji Wu- Bu Xue Ji Nian
** pay attention on the lyrics,listen and feel it.U will feel EMO.
sorry for the inconvinience to all the ABC friends..
I apologize.
That's all.
Thank You.

p/s:YB Teng Chang Khim has become the Speaker Dewan Undangan Negeri.Congrats to the MAX.Long Live,Teng!!XDXD!!

No comments: