Thursday, April 3, 2008

Morning's fun!!

Today-april 3rd,me,still sitting on my office chair n reading all the docement!!
My eye s so pain n duno y my back s 'boycott-ing' again!! ish!! i hate it.

Morning, i was quite bz due to i have lot of work n i ned to create list link in my blog n of course with yeesan's help.I nvr delined that i m 'computer idiot',i m very scared of using computer then jangan cakap pergi kaji la.

So,yeesan was working n she instrusted me step by step using msn.Cool!! tats y i m so bz coz my mouse none stop clicking the windows button.She teached me patiently (amazing,nvr thought she can be so patient), i was wasnted to ask her settle everythg for me but she said:" nvrmind nvrmind ,u try first".

"oh god!".i have no choice but try by best get it done so tat she wont keep on question me:" y u dont put chatbox in ur blog?"to stop her asking me the same question so i decided to get it done asap.
Finally i get it done before lunch. Fuh!! sweat man!!
The best part s she said she cant c my chatbox in my blog for the first time then i said look properly she ask me to wait then come to the third times she found my chatbox in my blog.
Where is it??
The chatbox was placed at the botton part og my posts.No wonder she couldnt c it coz she thought all the ppl put chatbox at the right hand side of blog. Wakakak.
So i want to tell yeesan: Next time look properly make sure u use ur mouse ti roll the web page to ensure u dont missed anythg."

Finally, still wanna say thanks to yeesan!
My blog couldnt "born" without her effort.Thankyou,Yeesan(once again>.<''')

Tat's all 4 Today!
Thanks,have a nice day!!

p/s:welcome yeesan become Teng's supporter!!hehe!!

No comments: