Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tired AnD SleepY @.@'''

Hey,its me!!
I feel uncomfortable recently properly is because of thursdayi didnt take any meal after my breakfirst (nasi lemak + coffee then i went for basketball tournement at the afternoon.I didnt take my lunch because the school canteen is very far from where i was and another reason would be i dont want to missed the match!!
So,whatever la.I think will feel better after this week.

why am i feeling tired?
Actually my friend ask me out for badminton at her apartment(is FOC)!!HAha!then i just join them because long time didnt excercise already.

Things change at 11.36 am today.My friend,sanly who went for some test today ask me go her house earlier because she want me to accompany her go jusco to get her stuff.She only gave me 45 minutes(not even 45minutes huh!!)to get myself done and appear in front her house.OH,I really got no choice because she's my friend.

Sanly,Elannor and me went to jusco, Bukit Tinggi.We went for cendol then she get things she want.After that,is all my hard time!!Two of them try to look for bag for me (coz i did tell them i want a bag)!!They can visit very bag's shop and put the bag on me and ask me try it.OK,I did!!After a while,i feel tired very tired.My foot start paining already but two of them no feeling at all.

We watched some faction shoe at the centrepoint.All the models are "chun" with their clothing.We stood there for 30 minutes until the show is over.Finally get the chance to go back because Elannor need to go for choir practice.Wakakak.

We reach yeesan's house 15 minutes before 5pm.I went to sanly's house and we sing karaoke together-gether.Wakaka.All the song we have sang is quite EMO.Then,my mood also feel emo.I dont know i'm easier to get emo recently.

I wish somebody could tell me the reason!!=)

I hope next week can play badminton with them!!No more shopping please!!heHE!
thank you.
Mood:tired and sleepy
Have a nice day!!

No comments: