Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Selangor Goverment Sworn In.Teng Is The Speaker.

What's so funny??He Looks so "chun" cute n handsome in this dressrobe..^.^

I have forgotten what this thinging d..But i know this batang kara must be there if want to start a meeting..CAnt start without this thing..I thk its represent the Royal gua..
The DAP family photo in Selangor Goverment but Manoharan ( State Assemblemen Kota Alam Shah unable to present.. Wasted!!)
The process....

Teng Angkat sumpah wei..But the "book" like very big n heavy la..HAha

I thk he is signing some document yea!!
I dont wat is the coat name..So whatever la..Speaker Has to wear it during the meeting.

The DUN's secretary n Teng.

The process is done!!

He looks so cute,rite??

He is the most POPULAR MAN on tat day man!!



Selangor Goverment's family photo.

Congartulations to all the Selangor State Asemblymen and Assemblywomen.
Congartulations to YB Teng Chang Khim who has become the Speaker of the Selangor State Legislative Assembly.

I would to share this post to all my frens especially 13.I bet she knows the reason.
I would like to share to all the teenagers whom concern about our country's politics.

I would like to tell all the people whose been sworn in yesterday and make sure you get your job done properly in these coming 4 years if not WE can KICK ur ass off from ur Seats!!Just like We Gave BN a Slap on GE12!!


貪官污吏﹐聞風喪膽﹐人民百姓﹐如或至寶’
We really feel Great to have you,Teng!!

That's all.
Thank you.
Enjoy n have a nice day!

No comments: