Monday, April 7, 2008

Proper English

I meet my friend,L in msn and he gave me some comment regarding to my blog.
He said he paid attention on my blog recently.In fact,he will just drop by and take a look on my updates everyday.

He adviced me do use proper english eventhough you are posting your own blog.He said it will help to improve your writting skill.Proper english in the sense of write your story in sentences with suitable grammer and vocabulary and of course avoid using shortform.

I told him that using proper english in blogging will become an obtacles for me due to i am not really good in english especially in writting.He advised me try my best to propose a post with proper english and he admited his writting did improve after since he started his blog.

So,i decided take his advice as granted.I try my best to post a proper english blog from now onwards.In fact,this is my first post without any shortform.
If i ever have any grammer mistakes or using inproper vocabulary please dont feel hesistated to point it out to me by leaving any comments to me.
I will corrected myself if i could.

That's all for taday.
Thank you and Good night.
Thank you ,L.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm..Blogging in proper English is indeed better right? Though there's a few common errors here and there, I'm sure you will improve. Watch for your improvements in the near future. Seek for my help if you need any. =)