Saturday, April 12, 2008

New Asset ^.^

Hello,everyone!!
I feel very tired today because i woke up at 6.30 am but i slept at 12 pm last night.
I have to wake up so early everyday except Sunday to send my two lovely brother to school.Ish!!>.<.Sometimes feel like kicking my brother's ass so they could fasten their movement.

But this morning was a bit different because i need to go my daddy's shop first then he will fetched to mobile phone shop to gat my NEW Mobile Phone.It is my dream phone since last year.I have waited for so long time to get it because i'm working now so got extra money to spent for some "extra" thg!!wakakak

I hope this phone could stay by side for long period or i do preffer stay at my side forever because i lost my phone 2 times in 3 months??!! I still remembered my daddy face was so dark at the moment!! Gosh!!Then from that time onwards i only dare to use my daddy and mummy's second-hand mobile phone.So sad,right??

It was a very horrible situation.I lost my first mobile phone when i was cycling to shop and get some stuff,the phone dropped out from my pocket and i didn't notice it at all!!Could you just imagine how stupid am i??Alright,this sis the first time.

Then,the second time i went to Mid Valley with my friends and when i was on my way go back to klang we had to wait at the platform and it was quite croweded because too many people were waiting for train.When the trian reached everyone was pushing each other just to get themselves into the train.At this particular monent,i phone got stolen!! the fellow pulled my phone from my pocket (pocket again!!).I noticed my phone lost when the train started to depart.This's my second time of losing my phone already!!

Tomorrow i'm going to tag with my friends to PWTC book-fair to grab some book.Then we are going there by tarin.So,i will protect my phone for this time so tragedy wouldn't happen again!!

May God Bless Me And My friends.
That's all for today.
Thank you.
Good night and sweet dream.

No comments: